What I Haven't Been Blogging About

Posted by on Friday, May 16, 2014

Here's what I haven't been blogging about. Sorry I've too tired (no, lazy) to post anything this month.

Moses Sumney - Not too much is none about this guy. I randomly came across his music listening to KEXP's online radio. He has one EP called Midd-City Island, and it's probably one the most beautifully crafted groups of songs I've heard this year.



Conor Oberst's new album is coming out next week and I'm more than excited, but the song I'm posting is from his split with Dawes that was released for record store day. The song is "Million Dollar Bill" which is a song by Dawes, but I think Conor Oberst's rendition is much better.



Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillas) released his first solo album, and although I'm not crazy about every song I love the first song (also the title of the album) "Everyday Robots".



One of the best hip hop songs this year was released on Rick Ross' new album. I don't even know what it's called and don't really care. Rick Ross kind of creeps me out. However, the song "Sanctified" featuring Kanye West and Big Sean is near perfect, not because of Ross but because of Kanye and Big Sean. They steal the show on this one.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.