Xtina's Songs of the Day

Posted by on Saturday, August 17, 2013

My first song of the day is Coheed and Cambria's "Number City." They were one of my very favorite bands all throughout high school, but I kind of lost touch with them. They are on tour right now with Circa Survive, and I somehow stumbled upon their new song.



My second song of the day, which is completely unrelated to the first, is Janelle Monae's "Q.U.E.E.N." The first time I heard it, I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not. I think I like it now, for the record. Also, she is so cool.



I really only put these two songs in the same post because they are the only songs I have listened to this morning. But I do like them. I don't know how I feel about the videos, but I can't figure out how to post Spotify embed codes on my new computer.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.