Tori's 2013 Top Ten

Posted by on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Alright kids, here it is, a list of the albums that I've listened to that have come out this year and are currently my favorite in no particular order.* It's pretty much all rock and roll and blues. Sorry if you're not into that. (Except I'm not sorry at all).

Artist / Album
JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound / Howl
The Shouting Matches / Grownass Man
Avett Brothers / The Magpie & The Dandelion
Thao & the Get Down Stay Down / We the Common
Vampire Weekend / Modern Vampires of the City
BRONCHO / Can't Get Past the Lips
Ezra Furman / Day of the Dog
Those Darlins / Blur the Line
The So So Glos / Blowout
The Blakes / Junko

And here's a playlist of my favorite songs from the year:





 *I haven't listened to all the albums that came out this year. I might change my mind about any said album. Things happen, people change. Also, I am not saying these are the best albums, just my favorites, currently.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.