Posted by on Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Eels have announced the release of their new album (The Cautionary Tales of Mark Oliver Everett) along with the cover art, track listing, and a new song, "Agatha Chang".

I'm excited. They're one of my favorite bands. This is going to be a good year for new music from my favorite bands/musicians. It's rumored that Conor Oberst, Death Cab and Ryan Adams all will have have releases this year.

You can here the new Eels song by clicking HERE.

Also here is the cover art and track listing.
Photo: NEW EELS ALBUM COVER AND TRACK LIST:

THE CAUTIONARY TALES 
OF MARK OLIVER EVERETT  
track list:     

01  Where I'm At  
02  Parallels                       
03  Lockdown Hurricane  
04  Agatha Chang 
05  A Swallow in the Sun 
06  Where I'm From 
07  Series of Misunderstandings       
08  Kindred Spirit 
09  Gentlemen's Choice 
10  Dead Reckoning 
11  Answers 
12  Mistakes of My Youth 
13  Where I'm Going

DELUXE EDITION BONUS DISC
track list:

01  To Dig It  
02  Lonely Lockdown Hurricane 
03  Bow Out  
04  A Good Deal 
05  Good Morning Bright Eyes 
06  Millicent Don't Blame Yourself  
07  Thanks I Guess  
08  On The Ropes (LIVE WNYC)  
09  Accident Prone (LIVE WNYC) 
10  I'm Your Brave Little Soldier (LIVE WNYC) 
11  Fresh Feeling (LIVE KCRW) 
12  Trouble WIth Dreams (LIVE KCRW) 
13  Oh Well (LIVE KCRW)
Track Listing:
01 Where I'm At 
02 Parallels 
03 Lockdown Hurricane 
04 Agatha Chang
05 A Swallow in the Sun
06 Where I'm From
07 Series of Misunderstandings
08 Kindred Spirit
09 Gentlemen's Choice
10 Dead Reckoning
11 Answers
12 Mistakes of My Youth
13 Where I'm Going

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.