Wonderful, Glorious (An Album Review)

Posted by on Wednesday, February 6, 2013


I finally had a chance to sit down on my plan period (I'm a teacher) and listen to the new Eels album, Wonderful, Glorious, from start to finish this morning. Before I write how I felt about it, let me preface by saying I'm a huge Eels fan. They've been one of my favorite bands for a really long time now and I, for the most part, like everything they put out. This cold be a very biased review.
With that being said, I loved the album so much. A lot of reviewers have called this album, "just another Eels album,". Well if that's the case then its one hell of a, "just another" Eels album. The last record, Tomorrow Morning, was the only album Eels have put out that I didn't care for very much, which made me a little less excited for this album. But that lack of excitement made me that much more surprised by this album. It's great when expectations are exceeded. 
You can listen to the album on Spotify. If you like it, it's only $5 on Amazon.





Posted by Zach

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.