Xtina's Song of the Day

Posted by on Sunday, February 24, 2013

I wasn't going to blog about this song because it's not the most exciting song I've listened to lately, but I cannot stop listening to it. I wasn't aware of how much I love it until it repeated for the fifth or sixth time. It's very peaceful; I can imagine it playing during a scene in a movie involving snow. If we got snow for more than one hour here, I could test out that theory. If you are in Kansas City or Rexburg or anywhere else that is experiencing hellacious snow, please play this and watch people walk past your window or something.

Also, I didn't watch the video before I wrote out this blog post, but this is kind of what I was imagining. I'm a little disappointed in the lack of snow, though. In all seriousness, it's a beautiful video. Check it out.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.