myspace secret shows

Posted by on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When I was 17, Brand New played a secret show put on by Myspace. If I remember correctly, they announced it that morning or the night before. I already had tickets to see them the next night, but this show was at Bottom of the Hill, which is a much smaller venue. They only let the first 100 people in, so we got there around noon or so. The show didn't start until seven or eight, so a bunch of friends and I just sat on a blanket outside the venue and hung out.
Enough about that.The show was mind blowing. Brand New was really secretive about the album, and it felt like ages since they released the previous album Deja Entendu. Brand New really bonded us all together, so it was amazing to see them with my friends in such an intimate setting. I have been to a lot of shows in my short little life, but this was definitely one of the best.




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.