Favorite Fall Albums

Posted by on Friday, October 25, 2013


When I think of fall music I think of dead and dying things. Sad things I guess. For the most part the music I listen to doesn't change with the seasons, but there is something about listening to a sad album on a partly cloudy 40 degree day with leaves falling and changing outside. I know I'm starting to sound like one of those pumpkin spice blog girls, but I'm serious. There's something comforting (or not comforting) in it. I like fall.

Zach's 5 Essential Fall Listening Albums.

Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground - Bright Eyes                  
Leaves in The River - Sea Wolf
Caught in The Trees - Damien Jurado
Nebraska - Bruce Springsteen
S/T - Dead Man's Bones

*(The National's album, Trouble Will Find Me, is a new one but it's one that's been on repeat early in the mornings on the way to school lately.)


Also I made a playlist of fall songs which contain's at least one song from the above albums, plus some more.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.