My favorite Emo albums

Posted by on Friday, July 6, 2012

Looking at these albums made me realize my definition of Emo is pretty loose, but it's still my definition. All of it's good though, I promise you that.

American Football- S/T
At the Drive-In- Acrobatic Tenement, Relationship of Command
Braid- Lucky to be Alive
Brand New- Your Favorite Weapon
Cap'n Jazz- Analphabetapolothology
Fugazi- 13 Songs
The Get Up Kids- Something To Write Home About
Jawbreaker- 24 Hour Revenge Therapy, Dear You
Jets To Brazil- Orange Rhyming Dictionary
Jimmy Eat World- Clarity, Bleed American, Futures
Northstar- Pollyanna
The Promise Ring- Nothing Feels Good
Saves The Day- Through Being Cool, Stay What You Are
Say Anything- ...Is a Real Boy
Taking Back Sunday- Tell All Your Friends, Where You Want to Be
Weezer- Pinkerton

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.