Zach's top ten (for the week)

Posted by on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Every Saturday night I'm going to post my top listened to artists of the week from my last.fm account. If you haven't heard of last.fm it's an application you download to your computer that keeps track of everything you listen to on iTunes, Spotify, and your iPod. Then it compiles the statistics on your online profile. I've had mine for 5 years now and I constantly check it. It keeps track of your weekly, monthly, yearly, and overall listened to songs and artists. It's free and I love it.
Anyway these are my top ten this week. I pretty much just listened to the Walkmen's new album "Heaven." If you haven't listened to it, I highly recommend it. You can also read Ryan's post about their recent show in Salt Lake City by clicking here  http://wireswavesmusic.blogspot.com/2012/07/concert-review-walkmen.html


1Play
2 
3Play
4Play
5Play
6Play
7Play
7Play
7Play
10 
8

One Comment

Powered by Blogger.