Album Review: ...Like Clockwork

Posted by on Saturday, July 6, 2013

I have been a casual Queens of the Stone Age fan for a few years. They are a rock band in the true sense; they sound cool and they're music is riff based and heavy but catchy. I have listened to their new album ...Like Clockwork at least 5 times and I enjoy it more everytime. It rocks, it's catchy, it has melancholy songs, and even beautiful ballads. I really enjoy Josh Homme falsetto on a few of the songs as well. There are multiple quests on this album including Elton John, Trent Reznor and others but they are not the focus. The good songs and rockin' vibe is. Check it out and don't be afraid of the genre or the scary vampire on the cover.

Favorite tracks: "I Sat by the Ocean", "Vampyre of Time and Memory", "Kalopsia", and "...Like Clockwork"




-Earl

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.