on being alone.

Posted by on Monday, August 20, 2012


Once, two friends and I started a “band.” We were in 7th grade, and none of us really knew how to play any instruments. We called ourselves Anti*Social, and no, I am not joking. I thought about that today as I was thinking about how much I like to be alone/with Zach at home. We have had to go to so many events (parties/church functions/POW WOWS*), and it seems like it will never end. I just want to sit in my bed and listen to St. Vincent, guys.
I hate socializing. Today, I thought, “Who invented parties?” I am going to find that guy/girl and wring his or her neck. Come on, party guy. Not cool. Anyway, these are some songs that I like to listen to when I am alone or songs that remind me of being alone.





*I liked going to most of these things, but they never end!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.