September Can't Come Soon Enough

Posted by on Monday, August 27, 2012


There are lots of reasons I'm excited for September to come: we get paid, the temperature should finally start to decrease, we're going for a weekend trip to Lawrence, KS etc. etc.
But that's not why I'm so happy (okay, getting paid is going to be great, but beside that). September 2012 is possibly the best month for music in years. There are so many albums coming out by many of my favorite bands. I seriously have no idea how I'm going to buy them all (thank goodness for Spotify).
See for yourself. Here's a list of all the albums coming out next month.

September 4
-Animal Collective: Centipede Hz
-Azure Ray: So Above, So Below
-Cat Power: Sun
-Jens Lekman: I Know What Love Isn't
-Stars: North

September 11
-The Avett Brothers: The Carpenter
-Bob Dylan: Tempest
-Sea Wolf: Old World Romance
-The XX: Coexist

September 18
-Band of Horses: Mirage Rock
-Ben Folds Five: Sound of the Life of the Mind
-Grizzly Bear: Shields
-The Killers: Battle Born

September 25
-Mumford and Sons: Babel

One Comment

  1. I'm really excited about the Animal Collective and Jens Lekman, also new Deerhoof.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.