Xtina's EP of the Day/Week

Posted by on Monday, January 28, 2013

I get e-mails from this website called Noise Trade. I don't know how they do it, but they have a bunch of free albums. I think artists sign up for it or something? The other day I was flipping through, and I saw an EP called The Natural Lines by Matt Pond. I love Matt Pond PA, but I didn't know anything about this EP. I guess it came out recently in preparation for a new album. Anyway, this EP is amazing. I cannot stop listening to it. It sounds like a Matt Pond PA album except it's only his voice and an acoustic guitar.

Man, can that guy write some lyrics. I love every song, but "Pillar of Salt" has been sticking with me lately. It reminds me of Elliott Smith in that the music is a little upbeat but it just feels kind of haunting or sad. I love that. I hope that you guys enjoy this as much as I do. Download it here if you would like.

"Love to Get Used" is the only song I could find on the internet, but it's a really good one.





Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.