Album of the Spring

Posted by on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This may come as no surprise to most people who follow this blog but my all-time favorite Spring album has to be Third Eye Blind's eponymous debut. I honestly will forget about it for most of the year but once the days start getting longer and the snow melts I have this hankering for the aforementioned masterpiece.

I'm not sure how it came to be a tradition but my fuzzy memories tell me I was introduced to the album during the spring of my eighth grade year. I knew there was something special about Amy (oh yeah, Ryan Ward was there too) when I coaxed her into coming over to the large house to listen to it during Spring '09. I'd never actually owned the album so Amy bought it as my Christmas gift that year.

If you have Spring Fever, try this on for size:



2 Comments

  1. aww! amyyy!!! that's cute.

    anyway, yes, good album. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was such a good girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.