Happy 10th Birthday iTunes

Posted by on Sunday, April 28, 2013

In honor of the tenth anniversary of iTunes the folks down at Paste posted their most listened to song on iTunes over the past ten years. I thought I would do the same.

My most listened to song since I've owned iTunes is. . . . . . .

"For Emma"
By: Bon Iver
Number of Plays: 151
Date added to iTunes: Unknown, too many computer switches, but my last.fm account keeps track of all my iTunes plays.

This comes as no surprise to me. One, because I already knew it was number one and two, because I've never been more obsessed with an album than For Emma, Forever Ago. It was my life. I would come home from work, put on my headphones and listen to it on repeat. To this day I have no idea what the lyrics mean on the album, but For Emma was what got me through a long cold Idaho winter. Thank you Justin Vernon.

Also thank you iTunes for being born. I guess that's what this post was initially about.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.