Xtina's Song of the Day

Posted by on Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I think that the Shins are one of the best bands ever. I feel like they are always so tight, and their lyrics, though often cryptic, are so GOOD. I can't say any more than that because I feel that the word "good" was intended for the Shins right now.

I watched the live streaming of last year's Bonnaroo, and the Shins' set was unbelievably good. I don't typically include the Shins on my list of favorite bands, but I should. They played all of my favorite songs, too. They played at the same time as Bon Iver, and I kept switching between the two. However, the Shins quickly won me over, and I ended up finishing their set. I don't typically include the Shins on my list of favorite bands, but I should.

I sometimes forget about Port of Morrow because we don't own it, and that is a shame. My birthday is in two months from tomorrow, so someone can buy it for me. No pressure, though.

Anyway, my song of the day is "It's Only Life" by the Shins.




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.